Protecting the health of those who serve is our mission. Here you will find other resources for Service members and their families on the PDHRA.
PDHRA Service member Briefing: Why the PDHRA Exists, Why its Important, and What it Can Do For You
PDHRA Resources for Army Soldiers and Families
The Army PDHRA program offers the educational materials below as part of the screening process in an effort to further answer questions that Soldiers and/or Family Members may have about their health following completion of the PDHRA.
- Battlemind II Training Brochure
- Battlemind Training for Spouses Brochure
- Courage to Care: Becoming a Couple Again
- VA Health Care: Combat Veteran Eligibility
- What Can Military OneSource Do For You?
- Redeployment Health Guide: A Service Memberís Guide to Deployment-Related Stress Problems
- Suicide Prevention Training Tip Card
- Traumatic Brain Injury Fact Sheet
- You and Alcohol - Making Smart Choices
- TBI and PTSD Quick Facts
- Beginning the Spiritual Journey
Frequently Asked Questions
Skyline 4, Suite 901, 5113 Leesburg Pike, Falls Church, VA 22041
The appearance of external hyperlinks does not constitute endorsements by the
Force Health Protection & Readiness Programs of the linked Web sites, or the information,
products or services contained therein.
Privacy and Security Policy | Webmaster | PDHRA Outreach
PDHRA Information Site was last updated on 04/19/07.